The Canadian brand Anthem MRX 740 has a built-in 7-channel surround amplifier with post-amplifier output. Its front-amplifier surround processing capability is up to 11.2 channels. It can be easily upgraded by adding speakers and post-amplifiers in the future. (power output up to 140 watts per channel, 8 ohms) AV surround amplifier that supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced. Including ARC (Anthem Room Correction). HDMI v2.1 8K is upgradeable.
In addition to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX multi-channel decoding functions, the MRX 740 also supports Dolby Vision. Pending software update, it can also support 8K HDMI v2.1.
MRX 740 also has the function of listening to music. MRX 740 supports Apple's Airplay 2 or Google's Chromcast, and can also easily connect to portable devices via Bluetooth.
In the multi-channel adjustment part, MRX 740 is equipped with a new Web user interface. Whether it is a mobile phone, tablet or computer, you can adjust detailed functions and parameters through a web browser. The channel output at the rear of the machine can also be used. It is customized by the user and does not necessarily need to be connected according to the output settings set by the original factory. Moreover, Anthem's famous ARC spatial acoustic correction system has also evolved into ARC Genesis, which can achieve the best sound effects when paired with a dedicated microphone peak tested and matched by the original factory and free ARC spatial acoustic correction software.
32-Bit/768 kHz DAC chip (AKM AK4458VN)
- Use the latest ARC Genesis spatial correction software
11.2-channel preamp output/7-channel 140W power amplifier
Dolby ATMOS, DTS:X
Dolby Vision/IMAX Enhanced
- AirPlay 2 / Chromecast / Bluetooth
Use the new Web user interface to operate various function parameter settings with the built-in web browser of mobile phones, tablets or computers.
- Type: 11.2-channel surround pre-amplifier/7-channel rear amplifier
- Maximum continuous output power per channel: 140 watts (8 ohms) / 170 watts (6 ohms) per channel for channels 1 to 5, 60 watts (8 ohms) / 75 watts (6 ohms) for other channels
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 91 dB (channels 1~5), other 86 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 30 kHz
- Dimensions: 15.24 × 43.18 × 36.4 cm (H×W×D)
- Weight: 15.1 kg
- 32-Bit/768 kHz DAC chip (AKM AK4458VN)