British ATC SCM 11 bookshelf speakers
All ATC licensed products sold by our company are made in the UK
This product comes with 5-year Hong Kong licensed warranty
Free shipping service (Hong Kong/Macau area only)
ATC has been making the best studio monitor speakers in the world, praised by users for their quality and reliability!
SCM11 has the following features:
1. Top sound quality performance: ATC SCM11 uses ATC’s self-developed 25mm soft cone tweeter and 150mm ultra-low distortion woofer, which can provide excellent sound quality performance, especially in the mid-to-high frequencies. , the sound is detailed, clear and natural.
2. Excellent analytical power: The analytical power of ATC SCM11 is very excellent and can clearly present the details and layers of music. It is a very suitable choice for listening to high-quality music such as classical music and jazz.
3. Unique design: The design of ATC SCM11 is very unique. It adopts a closed design, which can effectively reduce the reflection and resonance of sound. It also uses ATC's own "SL" magnetic circuit technology, which can improve the sound conversion efficiency, making The sound is purer.
4. Suitable for use in different occasions: ATC SCM11 is a very flexible speaker, not only suitable for use in home audio systems, but also as a professional studio monitor speaker, thanks to its excellent sound quality performance and closed-type bass reflex (reduces placement and resonance problems)>Design.
5. In general, ATC SCM11 is a very excellent bookshelf speaker with excellent sound quality and unique design. It is suitable for different occasions. Don’t think that it is just a two-channel speaker for listening to music. It is a combination of multi-channel audio-visual systems . Also a good match. SCM-11 is larger than the same series SCM-7 and has better dynamic extension. When paired with an amplifier with good driving force, the sound quality is not inferior to other high-end system combinations worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
ATC SCM11 Spec
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150mm CLD
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 56Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 108dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 381x232x236mm (grill adds 28mm depth)