Audio Research I/50 Integrated Amplifier (Stereo)
ARC I/50 Made in the United States, with optional MC / MM Phono / USB DSD DAC modules
- All Audio Research licensed products sold by our company are made in the United States.
- This product comes with 1-year licensed warranty and free shipping service
Audio Research I/50 Integrated amplifier specifications:
● Power output: 50W x 2
● Vacuum tube: paired with 6550WE x2, 6922 x3 (input and driver)
● Power bandwidth: (-3dB points) 10Hz to 22kHz
● Frequency response: (-3dB points at 1 watt) 7Hz to 30kHz
● Input sensitivity: 1.25V RMS for rated output.
● Input impedance: 100K ohms (balanced), 48K ohms (RCA)
● Output polarity: Non-inverting. Balanced input pin 2+ (IEC-268)
● Output impedance: 8 ohms, 4 ohms
● Dimensions: 420 x 180 x 340 mm
● Weight: 18.1Kg
Audio Research (ARC), a major American high-end vacuum tube manufacturer, has launched a new series of products. The first product to be unveiled is the I/50 integrated amplifier, which is refreshing. It provides up to 6 lively colors and complete functions at a reasonable price and ARC's long-standing sound guarantee has made it a cost-effective and highly competitive product on the market. Each I/50 integrated amplifier, like ARC's reference-level products, is hand-produced in the Minnesota factory in the United States and certified by Warren Gehl. Sound designers conduct personal listening tests to ensure the best possible quality.
The I/50 comprehensive expansion adopts a modular design. For vinyl turntable users, you can choose a phono stage module, and for digital streaming users, you can choose a DAC module. The I/50 comprehensive expansion uses a set of matched The 6550WE power tube and three 6922 signal tubes provide a solid high-current output of 50W per channel, which is enough to drive most speakers. It also comes with a high-quality ear amplifier output, so you can enjoy music at any time even in the middle of the night. Disturb others. The operation of the I/50 integrated amplifier is very simple and intuitive. The three control switches of power, input source and volume are located on the top of the machine. The two LexieTubes® digital tubes on the front clearly display the input and volume status.