All Audio Research licensed products sold by our company are made in the United States.
This product comes with 1-year licensed warranty and free shipping service
ARC 160M is on display in the showroom, and you can make an appointment to listen to it (Tel: 3902 3606)
Audio Research Reference 160M Power Amplifier (Mono Block)
Type: Vacuum tube amplifier
- Audio Research 50th Anniversary Model
- One of the best tube amp brands in the world
- Wuji’s 140-watt power reaches the peak of the mountain
- Three-pole 70-watt sweet and pleasant
- Automatic bias, can be used to adjust the tone with KT150/KT120/KT88/6550, etc.
- Support RS232 control
- Designed and manufactured by American original factory
- The latest patented Ghostmeter, tasteful and stylish
140 watts continuous from 20Hz to 20kHz. 1kHz total harmonic distortion typically 1% at
140 watts, below 0.04% at 1 watt. (Note that actual power output is dependent upon
both line voltage and “condition” ie: if power line has high distortion, maximum power
will be affected adversely, although from a listening standpoint this is not critical).
(-3dB Points) 5Hz to 70kHz.
(-3dB points at 1 watt) 0.5Hz to 110kHz.
2.4V RMS Balanced for rated output. (25.5 dB gain into 8 ohms).
200k ohms Balanced.
Non-inverting. Balanced input pin 2+ (IEC-268).
16 ohms, 8 ohms, 4 ohms.
Approximately 0.6dB 16 OHM LOAD TO OPEN CIRCUIT (Damping factor
OVERALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
14dB SLEW RATE: 13 volts/microsecond RISE TIME: 2.0 microseconds.
105-130VAC 60Hz (210-250VAC 50Hz) 400 watts at rated output, 700 watts maximum,
260 watts at "idle", 1 watt off.
2 matched pair KT150 (Power output V1-4); 2 6H30 (Gain stage V5 and V6).
Width 17.25” (43.8 cm)
Height 10” (25.4 cm)
Depth 18.5” (47 cm)
Handles Extended 19.25” (48.9 cm)
56lbs (25.5kg) Net
73lbs (33.2kg) Shipping