Audio Research Reference 160S Power Amplifier (Stereo)
Type: Vacuum tube amplifier
- 50th anniversary model
- One of the best tube amp brands in the world
- Wuji’s 140-watt power reaches the peak of the mountain
- Three-pole 70-watt sweet and pleasant
- Automatic bias can be used with KT150/KT120/KT88/6550 and other vacuum tubes, making it easy to use and extending the life of the vacuum tubes
- Fully balanced differential circuit, 4-layer circuit board design
- Designed and manufactured by American original factory
- The latest patented Ghostmeter, tasteful and stylish
- Support RS232 control
140 watts continuous from 20Hz to 20kHz. 1kHz total harmonic distortion typically 1% at 140 watts, below 0.04% at 1 watt. (Note that actual power output is dependent upon both line voltage and “condition” ie: if power line has high distortion , maximum power will be affected adversely, although from a listening standpoint this is not critical).
(-3dB Points) 5Hz to 70kHz.
(-3dB points at 1 watt) 0.5Hz to 110kHz.
2.4V RMS Balanced for rated output. (25.5 dB gain into 8 ohms).
300k ohms Balanced; 100k ohms Single-ended.
Non-inverting. Balanced input pin 2+ (IEC-268).
16 ohms, 8 ohms, 4 ohms.
Approximately 0.6dB 16 OHM LOAD TO OPEN CIRCUIT (Damping factor approximately 14).
OVERALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
14dB SLEW RATE: 13 volts/microsecond RISE TIME: 2.0 microseconds.
105-130VAC 60Hz (210-250VAC 50Hz) 875 watts at rated output, 700 watts in Triode mode, 500 watts at “idle”, 3.6 watts off
4 matched pair KT150 (Power output V1-4); 4 6H30 (Gain stage V5 and V6).
Width 19.0” (48.26 cm)
Height 10.25” (26 cm)
Depth 21.5” (54,61 cm)
With Handles and Connectors: 24” (60.96 cm)