Audio Research VT80 SE Stereo Power Amplifier (Stereo)
Type: Vacuum tube amplifier
- 50th Anniversary Model, Original Designed and Made in the USA
- 75 watts output, sweet tone, great thrust
- One of the best tube amp brands in the world
- Automatic bias, can be used to adjust the tone with KT150/KT120/KT88/KT90/6550, etc.
- Support RS232 control
- All Audio Research licensed products sold by our company are made in the United States.
- This product comes with 1-year licensed warranty and free shipping service
- ARC VT80SE is on display in the showroom, and you can make an appointment to listen to it (Tel: 3902 3606)
75 watts per channel continuous from 20Hz to 20kHz. 1kHz total harmonic distortion typically 1% at 75 watts, below 0.05% at 1 watt. (Note that actual power output is dependent upon both line voltage and 'condition' ie: if power line has high distortion, maximum power will be affected adversely, although from a listening standpoint this is not very critical.)
(-3dB points) 7Hz to 60kHz.
(-3dB points at 1 watt) 0.7Hz to 80kHz.
1.4V RMS BAL for rated output. (25dB Bal gain into 8 ohms.)
300K ohms Balanced (150K ohms SE)
Non-inverting. Balanced input pin 2+ (IEC-268)
8 ohms, 4 ohms
Approximately 1.0dB 8 OHM LOAD TO OPEN CIRCUIT (Damping factor approximately 8)
OVERALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
–84dBV weighted, 8 ohms tap
SIGNAL TO NOISE
Power on/off, auto shut-off on/defeat, Input BAL/SE, RS232, 12V trigger
AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURE
30° C (86° F) maximum ambient air temperature
POWER SUPPLY ENERGY STORAGE
Approximately 350 joules
100-125VAC 60Hz (200-250VAC 50Hz) 410 watts at rated output, 500 watts maximum, 230 watts idle. Sleep power < 1 watt
2 – Matched pair KT120 – Power Output; 2 – 6H30 Driver
width 19” (48.3 cm)
height 10.33” (26.2 cm)
depth 18.45” (46.8 cm) to chassis, 19.40” (49.3 cm) to terminals
45.7lbs. (20.7 kg) Net; 60.5 lbs. (27.4 kg)