Audioquest NIAGARA 1200 Power Processor Extension Board
The AudioQuest Niagara 1200, which has a flat shape and an affordable price, is also created by Mr. Garth Powell, the master of American AudioQuest. Its carbon gray U-shaped shell is made of aluminum alloy and can be placed flat at the bottom of the equipment rack or used as a Place it vertically to reduce space usage. The back provides 7 sets of conductive parts made of carefully selected beryllium copper. All are silver-plated before assembly to directly reduce the transmission internal resistance of the American power socket.
In terms of the patented directional ground loop and X-class linear noise emission system functions, the Niagara 1200 will adopt the specially-made directional ultra-low internal resistance single conductor and AudioQuest patented ultra Linear AC RF filter capacitor creates better frequency response and reduces distortion. Unmatched Class X linear noise emission technology provides differential AC filtering over 19 octaves (20 kHz – 1 Ghz, over 24dB) and adapts to changing AC line and load impedances Optimized processing, combined with two sets of patented directional ground loop noise emission systems, completely eliminates the chance of cross-infection.
Provide comprehensive protection for users and equipment. In addition to the noise interference cancellation strategy that is unparalleled by its competitors, Mr. Garth Powell also considers safety measures carefully. Niagara 1200 has non-sacrificial surge energy protection technology that can withstand It also provides protection against sudden surge energy up to 6,000V / 3,000A level and overvoltage protection.
- Level-X Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 19 octaves of AC differential filtering (20kHz–1Ghz in excess of 24dB) with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Patented Ground-Noise Dissipation (All outlets): 2 banks of direction-controlled ground-noise dissipation
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A without sustaining damage—sonically non-invasive
- Maximum RMS Input Current: 15 Amps (RMS)
- Outlets: Source (5); High-Current (2)
- Dimensions : 19.4" W x 3.2 H" x 7.5" D
- Weight : 18lbs. (US); 8.16kg.