- This product is on sale at a special discount price, please call for enquiries.
- Please call for "Special Offer"
- Original genuine goods, enjoy Hong Kong licensed maintenance service
- This product is eligible for free shipping (only in Hong Kong)
Gryphon Diablo 120
- Dual mono ultra-wide bandwidth zero feedback amplification circuit
- Each channel provides 120 W (8 Ω load), 240 W (4 Ω load) and 440 W (2 Ω load) continuous output power respectively.
- Zero feedback fully balanced amplification circuit
- The 46-segment progressive sound control system is switched by a microcomputer. The signal will only pass through 6 resistors arranged in series. It is mainly composed of low-inductance sealed gold-plated contact relays and metal skin resistors.
- Can be equipped with the latest PS2-S MM/MC phono stage module or Diablo 120 D/A dedicated decoding module
- Military-grade fully sealed double-layer and 4-layer printed circuit boards equipped with 70µm high-purity copper foil further shorten the signal path
- The 1,200VA special toroidal transformer is equipped with independent taps for the left and right channels. Its chip and coil windings have undergone special vacuum treatment to further eliminate unnecessary resonant interference.
- 120,000 microfarad energy reserve
- Neutrik XLR directly connected to the circuit board and RCA terminals with PTFE as insulating material, eliminating the need for additional wiring and soldering
- Fixed output AV pass-through interface specially designed for AV audio and video systems
- Light-touch control of the backlit front baffle, equipped with a vacuum tube fluorescent display screen that can be adjusted to multiple levels of brightness.
- A complete protection system that will not have any impact on the sound effect, fully guaranteeing the safety of the equipment and users themselves.
Gryphon Diablo 120 Equipment Specifications