- This product is eligible for free shipping (only in Hong Kong)
Gryphon Diablo 300 / 120 DAC module dedicated decoding module
(Supports 32 Bit / 384 kHz PCM and DSD 512)
- A pure Class A discrete direct analog amplification circuit that implements the perfect concept of dual mono, powered by +/- 22 V ultra-low noise DC
- The ESS SABER ES9018 32-bit decoding chip is selected. Its simulation link is also equipped with a discrete ultra-low noise voltage stabilization facility to ensure that the advantages of the chip can be fully utilized.
- When used with Linux and MAC OSX operating platforms, the USB 2.0 Type B asynchronous interface can support up to 32 Bit / 384 kHz PCM and DSD128 digital signals. When used with Windows operating platform and dedicated driver, it can support up to 32 Bit / 384 kHz PCM and DSD512 digital signals.
- BNC and AES/EBU interfaces support up to 32 Bit / 192 kHz PCM digital signals
- TOSLINK interface supports up to 32 Bit / 96 kHz PCM digital signals
- User-selectable PCM/DSD digital filtering
- Use horizontal temperature compensated crystal oscillator with an accuracy of 5ppm
- The USB module is equipped with a 12.5 Farad super energy reserve that is as stable as a battery
- The 1st attenuation PCM and 2nd attenuation DSD analog filter network is composed of carefully selected audiophile grade silver mica and polypropylene film capacitors.
- Digital circuits at all levels are equipped with complete voltage stabilizing devices to effectively suppress digital noise and eliminate the chance of cross-infection.
- 2 carefully planned military-grade fully sealed 4-layer printed circuit boards equipped with 70µm high-purity copper foil, significantly shortening the signal path
- The digital link is equipped with USB, AES/EBU, 2 sets of BNC S/PDIF and TOSLINK optical fiber inputs. All terminals use circuit board direct soldering models, which helps reduce the amount of internal wiring used and directly improves fidelity.
- The driver fully supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, and no additional installation is required for Linux and MAC OSX operating platforms.
- Operating software can be upgraded
- Decoder chip : ESS SABER ES9018 32 Bit / 384 kHz
- Digital inputs : USB, AES/EBU, 2 x BNC S/PDIF, TOSLINK
- Supported specifications : TOSLINK (32 Bit / 96 kHz), BNC S/PDIF, AES/EBU (32 Bit / 192 kHz), USB (32 Bit / 384 kHz, DSD 512)
- Output voltage : 2.15V
- Output impedance (20 – 20 kHz) : 22 Ω
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted) : less than -113 dB
- Distortion rate (THD+N) : less than 0.005%
- Frequency response (-3 dB) : 0.1 – 192 kHz