JBL MK12 professional karaoke speaker:
- All JBL products sold by our company are licensed in Hong Kong and are guaranteed by the original factory and general agent.
- This product enjoys free shipping (only in Hong Kong)
The MK series is a two-way full-range speaker designed by JBL specifically for Karaoke KTV sound reinforcement.
- Specially designed 12-inch high-power woofer with built-in demodulation / heat dissipation aluminum short-circuit ring, which can effectively eliminate distortion and reduce power compression
- High-efficiency 3 -inch paper cone tweeter achieves better high-frequency response. The inner box structure carrying the tweeter adopts a unique V- shaped design to provide uniform sound field coverage and improve system sensitivity.
- The cabinet is made of high-quality medium-density fiberboard, and the surface is treated with vinyl lamination. The crossover network is precisely designed to optimize power distribution and frequency response.
- The corrugated element front grille and bright coffee color appearance highlight the personality and fashion. PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) passive system sound and light technology lighting application
- This model of speaker uses a 12-inch woofer and two 3 -inch tweeters. It has the advantages of high power processing capability, low distortion rate and excellent electro-acoustic conversion efficiency.
- The 12-inch woofer used in the MK12 is designed by JBL for KTV applications. It uses a non-compressed long-fiber pulp paper cone and a foam folding ring. It has excellent toughness and durability and can withstand the huge acceleration generated by the magnetic circuit system during high-power output. force. The woofer has a built-in demodulation / radiation aluminum short-circuit ring to eliminate distortion and reduce power compression.
- The tweeter of MK12 uses two 3 -inch paper cone units, which are compact and lightweight in design, with bright and delicate sound quality and excellent dispersion. To optimize power distribution and frequency response between tweeters and bass units
- A crossover network carefully designed by the JBL engineering team. The inner box used to carry the tweeter adopts a unique V- shaped design to achieve uniform sound field coverage and improve system sensitivity.
- The appearance design breaks through tradition and fashionable personality. Bright brown appearance, front grille with corrugated elements
- The cabinet is made of high-quality medium-density fiberboard with a vinyl laminate finish. The box is equipped with two high-strength
- Hanging points facilitate users’ hanging installation and improve product safety. The front grille is an integral design and is made of high-hardness steel to provide effective protection for the internal drive unit.
- The novel and unique JBL ENTERTAINMENT luminous nameplate relies on JBL PSL passive system sound and light technology to present JBL’s classic sound through visual art.
MK Series includes three two-way full-range speaker models: MK08 (8”), MK10 (10”) and MK12 (12”), and is dedicated to sound amplification for karaoke chains. From this JBL Entertainment family member, karaoke operators and installers can expect quality, performance and appearance at an affordable price.
Stunning JBL Sound
MK Series pairs a custom woofer with two 3” paper cone tweeters to realize high power output, low distortion and efficient electro-acoustic conversion.
The woofer features a non-pressed long fiber pulp cone with foam surround, which provides adequate stiffness and resilience for handling powerful electromagnetic forces and high-speed transients. An integrated demodulating aluminum ring further minimizes distortion and power compression of the system.
The two tweeters are chosen for their compact and light weight, and most importantly, their capability of reproducing high notes bright, smooth, and with broad dispersion. Built in a V-shape, the cabinet mounting the tweeters enhances system sensitivity and creates immersive coverage , especially when two twin models are shooting the seating position.
Proven JBL technology is the foundation of MK Series' reliable performance and fault-free operation. Each MK model is driven by a precision-engineered network crossover. Comprised of well-selected components and carefully-designed circuits, the crossover is able to separate frequency bands in great precision, distribute power to each transducer evenly, and provide continuous overload protection to the entire system.
MK Series impresses the audience with smooth and warm vocal reproduction, to which multiple rounds of simulations and tunings by JBL audio experts is put down.
MK Series presents itself as a blend of design and technology through its light-coffee rendering, ripple front-grille, and luminous JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo.
The neutral light coffer palette ensures the MK enclosures easily coordinate with different decoration genres. High hardness steel grille inspired by sound waves provides adequate protection to components inside. JBL's PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) Technology is what's behind the glowing JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo and making JBL sound visible.