Audio Research LS28SE Preamplifier 50th Anniversary Special Edition
All AUDIO RESEARCH licensed products sold by our company are made in the United States.
ARC LS28SE is on display in the showroom, and you can make an appointment to listen to it (TEL: 3902 3606)
From now on, when you purchase ARC LS28SE, REF6SE preamplifier, you will receive a free "CLARUS CRIMSON 3' Fever Power Cord" (valued at $20,500).
First come first served, while supplies last!
- 50th anniversary model
- One of the best tube amp brands in the world
- Use factory reference grade coupling capacitors
- No negative feedback, four 6H30 fully balanced amplification lines
- Support AVbypass
- Designed and manufactured by American original factory
Two sets of outputs for easy Bi Amp connection
- Support RS232 control support
Audio Research LS28SE SPEC:
● Frequency response: +0-3dB, 0.4Hz to 200kHz at rated output (Balanced, 200k ohms load)
● Total harmonic distortion<.007% at 2V RMS BAL output
● Noise<-100dBv at max volume (103)
● Dynamic range: 122dB (AES17)
● Crosstalk: -105dB
Main output: 18.5dB balanced output. (12.5dB SE output.)
Record output: 0dB (Processor input: 0dB balanced out).
● Input impedance: 100K ohms Balanced, 50K ohms SE. 8 Inputs – 4 balanced, 4 single-ended.
● Output impedance: 600 ohms Balanced, 300 ohms SE Main (2), 20K ohms minimum load and 2000pF maximum capacitance. Outputs (3): 2 Main, 1 Record (XLR and RCA connectors).
● Maximum input: 16V RMS BAL, 8V RMS SE.
● Output: 2V RMS (1V RMS SE) into 200K ohm balanced load (maximum balanced output capability is 17V RMS at less than 0.5% THD at 1kHz).
● Standby consumption: 2W
● Dimensions: 48 x 13.7 x 34.8 cm
● Weight: 7.2Kg