Japan OS Screen EP series electric screen
- OS Screen EP series screens are available in black and white casings
- EP Series = "Made in Japan Quality Assurance"
- All EP series projection screens are manufactured in OS factories in Japan.
Material: WF302 Pure Mat III Cinema
The highest level of fully diffused projection screen .
- 3°gain 1.00 ± 10%
- Half gain 60°or more
PureMat III Cinema was launched by OS Screen in 2014. It was already capable of supporting 4K image display at that time. The new WF302 Pure Mat III Cinema has improved fineness due to its special double weave texture, even if it is compatible with "8K" image display. question.
The OS WF302 Pure Mat III Cinema screen with a gain value of 1.0 has no quirks and accurate color reproduction capabilities. It has been highly recommended by Japanese professional audio and video media every year since its launch in 2014.
WF302 (Pure Mat III Cinema) has won numerous awards
wins a lot of awards in Japan and gains high evaluations.
Reflection characteristic image of a diffusive white mat screen
- Fabrics: Pure Mat III Cinema is a special fabric screen which weaves simultaneously, so-called special double weave.
- Downsize the thickness of conventional pure mat yarns by half to reduce the weave texture of the random fabric surface to 1/4 that realizes the reproducibility of a very soft and mild projection and excellent focus feeling.
- Higher diffusivity: 3° gain of 1.00, ideal diffusivity which can also be a perfect diffusion.
- The WF302 screen is appropriate to the 4K perfect diffusion. The diffusive screen reflects image of the same quality in all forward direction regardless of the viewer's position.